• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QPR 2016-17

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Opened the season with a dominating performance (on beIN Sports) over Leeds 3-0. If this is a reflection of what is to come this season it could mean a return to the EPL at the end of this campaign. Jimmy Floyd Hassleback looks like he might be the manager to get the R's back where they belong.

R's sitting second in the table to start the new season off.

Play Swindon Town in a League Cup Match tomorrow.

Back to back clean sheets to open the season with a 2-0 win over Cardiff City.

R's are now top of the table on 6 points.

Great start to the season.

Love to see them in the EPL again. They are still my youngest daughter's fav. "Is this the Queen team, Daddy?" Lol.

Love to see them in the EPL again. They are still my youngest daughter's fav. "Is this the Queen team, Daddy?" Lol.
Brought in a good coach in Jimmy Floyd Hasselback who was a big time scorer in the EPL (i.e. 30+ goals in a season for Chelsea) and of course played for the Dutch National Team. Also has worked his way up through the coaching ranks. Nothing given to him. Has overhauled the team and going with a much younger outfit and I have hope that it will work. Yeah my ream through thick and thin and it would be great to see them back where they belong. Oh and a really good owner too.

Oh and your daughter has good taste. :)

Last edited:
R's drop a mid week game and today to Preston to fall to 2-2 on the season. Now 6th in the league.

Last edited:

R's with a big win over Wigan 1-0. All three of the wins have been clean sheets thus far this season. Sit at #4 in the table on 9 points in 5 matches. Top two gain automatic pronation and three through six make the playoffs for the final promotion slot.

R's back at it after the International Break and draw with Blackburn.

Sitting on 10 points through 6 games and in 7th place.

Up next Saturday is Newcastle who is sitting dead last in the league with only 1 point after being relegated. Yedlin plays for them now.

R's back at it after the International Break and draw with Blackburn.

Sitting on 10 points through 6 games and in 7th place.

Up next Saturday is Newcastle who is sitting dead last in the league with only 1 point after being relegated. Yedlin plays for them now.

Wow, Newcastle got relegated & they are still playing like crap?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back