• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers are 8 days away from its home opener with Fresno State & have 9 official visitors confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I get out of this post is, ONLY 8 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!
big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

I get it too! Lets just start at the top and work our way down on the committments!! :Drool:

What I get is that there is no appreciable difference in recruiting under Riley. It's more of a glaring, flashing red light in your face sort of difference.

I don't have time right now, but I'm curious as to when the last time NU hosted as many top tier talents on the same weekend....maybe never?

What I get is that there is no appreciable difference in recruiting under Riley. It's more of a glaring, flashing red light in your face sort of difference.

I don't have time right now, but I'm curious as to when the last time NU hosted as many top tier talents on the same weekend....maybe never?

Regardless of what GFOA says, cannot ever recall us having an OV weekend like this before that includes the #1 Rated Recruit among all of them.

I appreciate that he happens to be an OL guy. Any chance old Milt Tenopir can make a showing? He's basically an OL Coach living legend.

Regardless of what GFOA says, cannot ever recall us having an OV weekend like this before that includes the #1 Rated Recruit among all of them.

I appreciate that he happens to be an OL guy. Any chance old Milt Tenopir can make a showing? He's basically an OL Coach living legend.

I would say try and stop him from being there.

Last edited:

In addition, I will be there as well as most games. So excited to be back in Omaha after being in Denver for the past 3 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back