• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cal vs Hawaii Opening Game of 2016 Thread

I thought I'd help everyone out and provide this Hawaii roster pronunciation chart :Biggrin:

CqtpowLXEAAcWU_.jpg

Musburger would butcher each and every one of these names.

I would have to think really hard to find reasons to hate either one so it would be interesting to hear your reasoning.
I would guess it is politically motivated as both are known for being so left that they have to look right to see Chairman Mao.

I would guess it is politically motivated as both are known for being so left that they have to look right to see Chairman Mao.

If true, I feel grateful that politics doesn't taint my view of people in general and the places they're from. Governments try to pit the people of the world against each other, but I'm not buying it.

If true, I feel grateful that politics doesn't taint my view of people in general and the places they're from. Governments try to pit the people of the world against each other, but I'm not buying it.
Not to derail but although I am a geverally conservative guy I make a point out of discussing issues with the other side. I also read opinions on the same subject from both sides. That way I don't just live in an eccho chamber.

Last edited:
And you'd be completely incorrect. Good to know you can assign meaningless political crap to someone you've never met.

I would have to think really hard to find reasons to hate either one so it would be interesting to hear your reasoning.
Personal reasons having to do with my own experiences with both, and nothing that really matters to anyone else.

My exact thoughts on the subject. Well said.

Well, except for Texas....HAHA! :eek::Biggrin:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back