• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Guy Thomas to Maryland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep. This is the guy I talked about a few weeks ago as being someone to keep an eye on. Arguably one of the top 5 guys in this class. Huge upside as a pass rusher. This will be a big loss.

Certainly looks to be gone. Per 247.

"three-star Nebraska commit Guy Thomas saw the Maryland staff last week and set an official visit to College Park. Thomas is adamant that he will decommit in the near future and even told IMS “I’m not signing with Nebraska.”

We should only want the guys that want to be here. JP's still got some work to do.

jack-nicholson-anger-the-shining.gif

What is the deal there? He almost sounds insulted by the idea that he would sign with Nebraska.

Certainly looks to be gone. Per 247.

"three-star Nebraska commit Guy Thomas saw the Maryland staff last week and set an official visit to College Park. Thomas is adamant that he will decommit in the near future and even told IMS “I’m not signing with Nebraska.”

What a strange thing to say. He can decommit at any time. Why not just say I am decommmiting from Nebraska? Why state that you will at a later date?

LOL!!! Can't figure out why a guy would rather Maryland v. Nebraska. Maybe because of the location? Strange at best.

You never know what's going on in people's lives. He's obviously taking a step down from competing at the highest level and potentially winning on a grand scale. Maybe that's not important to him? If so, then NU is probably not the right spot for him.

One of the writers, I forget who, referred to him as a "project". Is it possible we've cooled on him? Perhaps he is no longer feeling the love

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back